Terms and Conditions of entry
By submitting an entry, you have agreed to our Terms and Conditions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entrants must be businesses registered and trading in the United Kingdom, and the manufacturer of the bread loaf entered. Employees of the Organiser, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Competition are not eligible to enter. This is a competition for registered businesses only and is not for home bakers or hobbyists. Farm shops and delis as well as bakery businesses are all eligible to enter
2. If an individual has won the overall ‘Britain’s Best Loaf’ title for two consecutive years (i.e. 2020 and 2021) they are not eligible to enter any category for the following three years (as per i.e. above 2019, 2020, 2021). A different named individual from the same company can enter but must be the individual who baked the bread.
3. An individual who was a category winner in 2021 may not enter the same category in 2022 but may enter any other categories.
4. Entries will only be accepted if the Entrant has registered, completed and submitted the online entry form no later than Monday 21st March 2022.
5. Entrants can submit a maximum of five products per category. All bread loaves must be available for sale in Entrant’s shop.
6. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
7. Entries must be signed by the person responsible for submitting the entry and to whom all correspondence concerning the Competition should be addressed.
8. Bread loaves being entered for the Competition must be delivered in person to Farm Shop & Deli Shop on Monday 25th April 2022 as instructed by the organiser.
9. The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject any entry that it deems inappropriate.
10. Bread loaves must be submitted as directed by the Organiser and be in date for consumption on 25th April 2022.
11. Winners will be announced at The Farm Shop & Deli Show 2022. The winner in each category will be presented with a trophy.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to change the categories and the judging panel without prior notice to entrants.
13. The Organiser’s decision on all matters affecting this Competition is final and legally binding.
14. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. Entries will become the property of the Organiser and will not be returned.
16. Entrants may be required to take part in some pre and post-event publicity and consent to their name and photographs (including photographs supplied by the entrant) being used for such purposes.
17. Entrants who notify the Organiser in writing to email@example.com that they wish to withdraw their entry prior to Monday 21st March will receive a full refund of their entry fee. Entrants withdrawing after that date will not receive any refund.
18. Entries will become the property of the Organiser and will not be returned. Any bread not used in judging or at the event but still fit for human consumption will be donated to charities.
19. By entering the Competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of the Competition and any other purposes to which the Entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
20. The Organiser and Data Controller is William Reed Business Media Ltd, Broadfield Park, Crawley RH11 9RT.